Vype ePen 3 Pink Electronic Cigarette Device
The Vype ePen 3 Pink Electronic Cigarette Device is a sleek and stylish e-cigarette provided in a bright pink colour. It is designed for use with the range of Vype ePen 3 cartridges, which are available separately in a wide range of flavours and nicotine strengths.
- 1 x Vype ePen 3 E-Cigarette (Pink)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
Please note that no cartridges are provided with the pink ePen 3. This allows you to choose the purchase separately the flavours and nicotine strengths of your choice; please see here for the available options.
How Does the Vype ePen 3 Differ from the Classic Vype ePen?
While the classic Vype ePen was a popular product, the ePen 3 is far superior in design. Some of the most notable improvements include:
- More compact and ergonomic design for pocket fit
- Click-fit design instead of screw-fit design for quicker flavour switch
- Double the amount of vapour than the ePen, delivering more taste
- Cotton wick for a smooth wicking and flavour delivery
- Higher wattage (6W vs. 4.4W) for a more powerful vaping performance and flavour delivery
- More liquid per pod, yet fewer puffs per pod
- Performance-driven battery for all-day charge
How Do I Use the Vype ePen 3?
Once you have inserted the ePen 3 cartridge of your choice (sold separately), to switch on your device, rapidly click the double arrow button three times. This additional safety measure ensures the ePen doesn't turn itself on while it's in your pocket. Once the device is on, you can begin vaping by pressing the button and holding it down while inhaling.
Watch the video below to find out more about how the Vype ePen 3 works:
What Capacity Is the Vype ePen 3 Battery in mAh?
The Vype ePen 3 device contains a lithium-ion polymer battery with a nominal electrical charge capacity of 650mAh. The battery can be charged via a USB cable.
How Do I Charge the ePen 3?
To charge your Vype ePen 3, attach the USB charging cable to the micro USB port on the base of the ePen 3. Connect the other end of the charging cable to the USB port of a computer or use a compatible Vype wall or car charger.
When charging, the LED on the ePen 3 will show the following indicator light, depending on its current battery charge level:
- Pulsing Red: Your battery is less than 10% charged or empty.
- Solid Red: Your battery charge level is between near empty and approximately three quarters charged. We advise that you keep on charging.
- Solid Green: Your battery is almost fully charged. You can choose to wait a short while longer, or disconnect the USB cable and enjoy your Vype ePen 3.
- Fully Charged: When your Vype ePen 3 has reached full charge, it will switch off automatically. You can disconnect the USB cable, switch it on with three rapid clicks on the button, and enjoy vaping your Vype ePen 3.
How Long Does the ePen 3 Take to Charge?
It takes approximately two hours to fully charge your ePen 3 battery from flat. The device will automatically stop charging your Vype ePen 3 battery after a period of approximately three hours. Moreover, the ePen 3 has an over-voltage, an over-current, a short circuit protection, and over-discharge protection function.
How Long Will My Vype ePen Last?
A well maintained, regularly used Vype ePen 3 device should last at least 12 months before the battery efficiency begins to deteriorate, as after repeated charge/discharge cycles lithium-ion batteries start to lose their charge capacity. Keeping your ePen 3 battery charged will help to maintain the battery life.
Will the Vype ePen 3 Pods Fit the Classic Vype ePen?
No, unfortunately the Vype pods are not compatible with the Vype ePen 3 device, and vice versa. The Vype ePen 3 has been designed specifically for use with Vype ePen 3 cartridges.
What Are the Dimensions of the ePen 3?
The Vype ePen 3 has been designed to easily fit in your pocket. With the pod inserted to the device, its overall dimensions are:
- Length: 123mm
- Depth: 18mm
- Width: 27mm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Battery Capacity: 650mAh
- Pod Capacity: 2ml
Please be aware that this product contains nicotine, a highly addictive substance. E-cigarettes are not intended as an aid to smoking cessation and should not be used as such. They are intended only as an alternative to other tobacco products.